रिहा कर दो मुझे




I’m at the crossroads now.

But I wonder if this is a cliff,

disguised.

What lies ahead? Adherence or adventure?

I look and I see a mirage. I see no horizon.

And while seeing,

and desperately seeking,

I momentarily tilt my head backwards

because it has followed my heart’s lead.

My eyes need direction,

My head needs to focus,

but my heart has decided

upon solace.

It aches for familiarity.

Pheromones lure me.

How about an embrace from you, they contrive.

For, just an embrace would solve this conundrum.

It would tell me to tread.

Tell me that I should walk. Away. Aside. Ahead?

An embrace from you. 

You, who aren’t on this path with me.

Who hasn’t been. Ever.

I crave

something as fleeting as your hug

because memory tells me

that place in your arms, on your chest, at your shoulders

is where my journey and my destination dwell.

Will I hold on

or

will I let go?

Will you let go, yet again?

This is – you are  my cliff.

The creator of my crossroads.

I’ve long been let gone of.

But I beg of you -

अपने कब्जे से मुझे अब

रिहा कर दो |

Comments

  1. Soul needs body or body needs soul. Who needs who. Bass yahi nahi samajhe hum...na samjhe tum...this is the question this is the answer. Awaiting ..since ages

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GO AHEAD, SAVE THE TIGER :|

Double Seat: When a “Story” is “Real”